To sell or not to sell?

thomas89

Going through gear in the off season, long story short, should I sell the handheld GPS?

OnX with the phone is so smooth to use, it's almost painful trying to go through the GPS at this point knowing how easy the phone is.

Can't really decide if I'd want to have it as a back-up, or just trust the phone. Anybody else make this decision in the past?

What say you? You's guys? You'n? Yorn? Y'all?

Going through gear in the off season, long story short, should I sell the handheld GPS?

OnX with the phone is so smooth to use, it's almost painful trying to go through the GPS at this point knowing how easy the phone is.

Can't really decide if I'd want to have it as a back-up, or just trust the phone. Anybody else make this decision in the past?

What say you? You's guys? You'n? Yorn? Y'all?
I posted in the last thread, I only use my phone with backup batteries and a good compass that lies on my shoulders… HOWEVER, I would buy a satellite phone or handheld gps if the price was right, to keep just in case. always hitting new areas, and always trying to go deeper than the last time… I’d hold onto it.

Given that many folks are moving to using their phone as their primary GPS device, I doubt the resale market for a dedicated GPS is very strong. I’d just keep it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back