Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Time to get preperations done

mdcrossbow

I picked up another farm to hunt and about 6 more properties 3 neighborhoods [backyards], I'll get stands in and lanes cut early in the season, I don't use cameras I know deer are there, mostly in the back yard experience we are taking doe's , allot of doe's unlimited in Md all 3 seasons. But back yard hunting is bow only and you get some very good chances at bucks 125 to 140 avg. Usually I will wait on a large buck or study the bucks that move through until I figure that their is not a very big buck in the area. But when the rut come around bucks will travel the creek high ways for miles and venture into different neighborhoods. These bucks you may only see one during the season so putting time in is a must.
I hunt the Moon transit exclusively for back years. I get in 30-15 minutes before deer move and leave 3 hours later. I always see a good number of deer and have opportunities for shots.

Usualy not any planting going on but Mineral rocks work great, deer co-cain works well and for a couple weeks before the season opens telecasting corn in large areas just gets deer to travel in the areas you would like them too.

I drove from PA. through Md . to the bay a few years back and the population was ridiculous . Probably about the same today huh .

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back