Tick Tock...

Backofbeyond

Twelve days until I'm chasing cow elk. The truck is loaded, rifle zeroed, cleaned, re-fouled. Knives are sharp and my day pack is loaded.
So remind me to swap my Sportsman's Pack receipt for a real elk tag before the opener......
Hey, don’t forget to trade in your sportsman’s package receipt for your real tag.

Your welcome.

😁

mevertsen

I go on the 20th of August for my cow elk. After my archery deer and my daughters archery antelope and deer. Getting pretty pumped.

It's a different deal hunting in August, but I have come to enjoy it more and more!

Stocker

My sister-in-law has a cow tag for the same unit I have a bull tag in. She gets to start August 1 so we’re headed up next weekend. It’ll give me a good chance to get eyes on some potential candidates for my hunt. Low to mid 90’s isn’t gonna make it that fun though.

44hunter45

Got out tonight and they were right under the pin on my OnX. I passed because it was still 95°F at 7 PM. I'm chasing cows for the meat. I won't risk losing it. It was great to throw on my pack and get out.
When I backed out there was a full on cow party going on.

TheTone

Got out tonight and they were right under the pin on my OnX. I passed because it was still 95°F at 7 PM. I'm chasing cows for the meat. I won't risk losing it. It was great to throw on my pack and get out.
When I backed out there was a full on cow party going on.
Feel free to let me know if there is a bull in this location in another 29 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Munchiezzz