The Unforeseen - MT Mountain Goat

Man, some serious trials and tribulations leading up to it, but what a payoff. Beautiful goat--congratulations! I hope all is well with your family.

Well I'm sure your goat season wasn't how you envisioned but a helluva good job sticking with it and coming out the other end with one heckuva billy!

Congrats on a beautiful, hard-earned goat. (y)

Congratulations on the beautiful mtn goat and the fact that you drew the tag with your youth to give that justice. How many bonus points did you have ? I always hope for that kinda luck and have been playing the game for a few years and hope to get lucky one day.

Congratulations on the beautiful mtn goat and the fact that you drew the tag with your youth to give that justice. How many bonus points did you have ? I always hope for that kinda luck and have been playing the game for a few years and hope to get lucky one day.
I had only 6 points. Didn't think I would draw for a long time but guess the old moniker of "someone has to draw" applies here!

Well I'm sure your goat season wasn't how you envisioned but a helluva good job sticking with it and coming out the other end with one heckuva billy!

Congrats on a beautiful, hard-earned goat. (y)
Thank you! Couldn't have asked for a better billy to present himself the day before the season closes.

Not sure how I missed this one. What a great goat. The hair on a November billy is without comparison. Congratulations!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back