PEAX Equipment

"The Gun"

mdcrossbow

A couple years my mentor in Gun Building built this gun for a publisher who wrote a book on the top 10 gun builders. I went to visit Keith and he was just finishing this gun up. Gold and Silver inlays.
Thought you all would like to see a National Treasure work of art.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 35
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 32
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 33
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 34
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 35
  • photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 33
  • photo7.jpg
    photo7.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 37
  • photo9.jpg
    photo9.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 35
A couple years my mentor in Gun Building built this gun for a publisher who wrote a book on the top 10 gun builders. I went to visit Keith and he was just finishing this gun up. Gold and Silver inlays.
Immaculate museum piece

Immaculate museum piece

What historical significance warrants those statements? It is a purpose built piece of art for a magazine article. While the artist may be talented it is by no means a national treasure or deserves to be in a museum.

Immaculate museum piece

What historical significance warrants those statements? It is a purpose built piece of art for a magazine article. While the artist may be talented it is by no means a national treasure or deserves to be in a museum.
National Treasures, tung in check,
Dude don't get your panties in a wad.
Keith is a national treasure amongst the NMLRA. Try and find a rifle of his for sale.

Last edited:
Immaculate museum piece

How dare you, hyperbole is the spice of communication sir...:)

National Treasures, tung in check,
Dude don't get your panties in a wad.
Keith is a national treasure amount the NMLRA. Try and find a rifle of his for sale.
I don’t wear panties. To you his work may be, to me that thing is gawdy with no purpose to the owner besides flaunting your financial status. That gun is best left with someone with more money than brains.

How dare you, hyperbole is the spice of communication sir...:)
I watched a YouTube episode the other day. Woman shoots charging bear.

She was a archery hunter using a predator call. The bear came in on a walk/trot to investigate. Walked at the end to 20 yards or so and stoped. Stood there for a min and she shot it with her bow. What a clickbait title.

I watched a YouTube episode the other day. Woman shoots charging bear.

She was a archery hunter using a predator call. The bear came in on a walk/trot to investigate. Walked at the end to 20 yards or so and stoped. Stood there for a min and she shot it with her bow. What a clickbait title.
*stopped...don't be such a mirthless museum quality Richard...and you realize the cookie.net will be sending you countless lame charging animal links now, right?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back