PEAX Equipment

The drawings are starting in SD

one of my best friends drew Prairie Elk in the very NW corner.... its crazy the odds and luck. he had 12 points and there were others that didn't draw with 22 points. I believe its the unit where the 400" bulls have come from the last couple years.

Idk if there’s 400” bulls up there. Either way gonna probably need private access to access the big bulls. Decent amount of elk up there, but too many archery hunters and UTV enthusiasts up there to keep those elk on public.
Regardless an absolute awesome tag to get.

Read the BH pioneer article from Feb last year “Prairie Bulls Rewrite Record Book”

one of my best friends drew Prairie Elk in the very NW corner.... its crazy the odds and luck. he had 12 points and there were others that didn't draw with 22 points. I believe its the unit where the 400" bulls have come from the last couple years.
Do you know if it is on the east side or the west side of Highway 85?

Idk if there’s 400” bulls up there. Either way gonna probably need private access to access the big bulls. Decent amount of elk up there, but too many archery hunters and UTV enthusiasts up there to keep those elk on public.
Regardless an absolute awesome tag to get.
There well be one or two over the 400 mark with several between 360 and 380 up here. If you get in the perfect spot they will be feeding on private and coming to bed just barely on the public . It should be a great hunt.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back