Yeti GOBOX Collection

Thanks Tobey

George P

I had a great time.You really know your country and game.It was neat going right to cat tracks instead of driving around all day hoping to cut one.You definatly know where they are hanging.
I wish we could have killed one.That race today was as good as it gets.Whiskey and Lucy were really putting it to him werent they???
They must have been just about looking at him that whole chase.It made me feel pretty good seeing the work they did to get him jumped.I dont think a lot of hounds would have been able to figure out that mess of tracks on the snowmobile trail.I think you are going to have a lot of fun running Whiskey and Lucy together.I will come up again as soon as you get good running conditions and can stand me for a couple of days.LOL
The ride home was a mess!!!!35 mph for a long stretch on 95.Saw a lot of cars off the road.What are you getting for weather now???
Thanks again.Look forword to maybe getting together before the season ends,if you want.

You ain't going to believe me George but paradise is gone.It snowed about 5 more inches then terned to rain
smile.gif
Got a sharp crust now.Glad you got home ok.Hope you can make it back soon.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back