Tajikistan Ibex

OntarioHunter

I have lots of questions because I'm seriously considering this. No rush right now so I'll PM you after you've had a chance to recuperate.

Good that you were able to bring the skull back with you. I just got royally skinned by the shipping company in Africa for eight skulls in a box. Getting those sent here was more than my round trip flight there. A LOT more. Are they sending them first class?

rtraverdavis

There aren’t many non North American hunts I’d be interested in going on, but this is definitely one of them. You did a great job with the write-up—incredible country, adventure, and animal. Glad you’re back safely, and congratulations!

SCliving Outdoors

I have lots of questions because I'm seriously considering this. No rush right now so I'll PM you after you've had a chance to recuperate.

Good that you were able to bring the skull back with you. I just got royally skinned by the shipping company in Africa for eight skulls in a box. Getting those sent here was more than my round trip flight there. A LOT more. Are they sending them first class?
I’ll answer any questions the best I can.