tags in hand.

gar man

we received our idako elk tags last week. we got the middle fork a tags. my son is so excited about the trip. he used his bugle tube for a turkey locator this year. these missouri turkeys sure lit the timber on fire when he would blow that thing.
i want to thank t-bone and moosie and all the other guys that helped us out with info earlier this year. and i will be bugging everybody again for all the info we can get.

Congrats on the tags and now all you need to do is put them to good use, and I am sure you will. Good Luck Gar Man
wink.gif
cool.gif

GarMan, glad you got your tags for Middle Fork elk. I suggest you call Mr. Brad Compton, at Idaho Fish & Game Headquarters, in Boise, and ask him for some specific areas where the elk populations are good, in the Middle Fork zone. There's a lot of country up there.

Mr. Compton is the I.F.& G. person who compiles the stats on the elk and deer populations, how they fared over the winter, etc. He is very helpful. It might take a while to get him on the phone, but the call will be worth it. 208-334-3700

Good luck on your hunt.

L.W.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back