Tag woes

MThuntr

I just checked the MT drawing status and realized that I marked the wrong permit area. Apparently I don't pay enough attention to my online applications and now am burning my 5 elk points on an archery only permit...:( I asked FWP if I could change it and I missed the date for changes (April 1).

Man if I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all...2013 has been a humbling year so far!:eek:

Ouch! I hope you are still able to make the most of that tag.

Can you cancel your application? It would suck to lose the points, on an easy tag, but youc ould have max points and never draw a permit.

I saw several posts last autumn where AZonline elk hunt applicants selected cow elk tags thinking they were bull tags. So, on the bright side, you are chasing bulls.

Queen Latifa sees a BIG ELK in your future!!! Hunt young man, hunt.

Good luck if you draw that tag.

PS: I am NOT good enough with photoshop to put and elk in the crystal ball.

picture.php

MTH, You have no clue what humble pie is until you are one day late purchasing your controlled hunt tags.
A person only does that once in a lifetime, but follows you for years in camp. Not that I would know anything about this tho......

I think I'll keep it in the system and burn the points. This will mean that I'll hunt 5x as hard. It's not like I wanted to rifle hunt the breaks with everyone else anyway.

Good luck on the 'archery' hunt! I always consider that everything happens
for a reason and maybe just maybe you will have a great hunt and a fitting
adventure for the 5 points used!
Keep us informed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back