Caribou Gear

T/C Venture 30-06 For sale

Melman

I'm selling a used T/C Venture 30-06 with Weathershield. Weathershield is cerakote not stainless for those of you not familiar with the venture. It is a very nice rifle and all the metal on the gun is in great shape. these Ventures have a 60 degree bolt handle which is a nice feature. there are some rub marks on the stock, I wouldn't call them scratches. I bought this rifle then found a bargain on a Howa Alpine so this one will not be needed. I've never shot it, but I would guess it would be a very accurate rifle. I have other T/C bolt actions rifles that are super accurate. Asking $400 I have lots of other pictures so PM me with questions or for pictures. Venture 30-06.jpg

Bump for a great rifle. I have this in a .270 and it is a tack driver. Probably one of the best rifles for the money out there in my opinion.

So when you say 'used' but that you haven't shot it, did you buy it used? My dad has a Venture in .308, shoots excellent...

So when you say 'used' but that you haven't shot it, did you buy it used? My dad has a Venture in .308, shoots excellent...

Correct. I bought it used in my search for a nice all whether hunting rifle. I was looking for a .308 but this 30-06 was too good to pass up at the time. about the same time I bought a used like new Kimber Montana in 300 wsm but that also wasn't a .308 so I sold that to a guy here on the forum. I think he is pretty happy with it. I then cam across a NIB Howa alpine mountain rifle in .308 for $700!! so I snatched that up and that is my new go to gun. So now I have this nice venture that I'm selling basically because I wont be using it much and I'm trying to build up a "new bow fund".

I think it is probably a very accurate rifle and is better quality than a lot of the so called budget rifles.

I'd sell it for $400 shipped to your FFL.

I'm selling a used T/C Venture 30-06 with Weathershield. Weathershield is cerakote not stainless for those of you not familiar with the venture. It is a very nice rifle and all the metal on the gun is in great shape. these Ventures have a 60 degree bolt handle which is a nice feature. there are some rub marks on the stock, I wouldn't call them scratches. I bought this rifle then found a bargain on a Howa Alpine so this one will not be needed. I've never shot it, but I would guess it would be a very accurate rifle. I have other T/C bolt actions rifles that are super accurate. Asking $400 I have lots of other pictures so PM me with questions or for pictures. View attachment 69141

Getting closer to Archery season and want the new Bowtech Reign 6 (assuming I don't win one in the June Elk Talk live drawing!) So dropping price to $380 shipped to your FFL

I have that same rifle (if it has 5R rifling) with a Zeiss 3 X 9 Conquest scope on it. It shoots 1/2 inch groups with the Barnes 168 TTSX with 54.0 IMR 4350. It is possibly the best bargain in a quality rifle I have found.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back