Swarovski SLC 10x42 - Excellent Condition

Buschy

I have been meaning to sell these for a couple of years (timing might not be the best) and am freed up to get them on the site. I bought these for my wife six years ago before we moved to Alaska. They have been used less then six times since then. The glass is in perfect condition with no scratches. I have the original box, owners manual, cleaning cloth and as you can see from the pictures, the serial numbers match.

I am selling because they do not get used and Khunter has convinced me I need a pair of 15x56 Swarovskis for long range glassing. This sale will fund part of the new binos.

Asking $1200.00 and I will cover the shipping and insurance in the lower 48. You won't find a better set of used glass. Please reach out with any questions.

Attachments

• Swaro 1.JPG
    Swaro 1.JPG
    664.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Swaro 2.JPG
    Swaro 2.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 57
  • Swaro 3.JPG
    Swaro 3.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 54
  • Swaro 6.JPG
    Swaro 6.JPG
    255.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Swaro 4.JPG
    Swaro 4.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 59
  • Swaro 5.JPG
    Swaro 5.JPG
    346.8 KB · Views: 57
I like Hunt Talkers and would rather sell them here before going somewhere else. People have been good to me over the years and I thought I would return the favor to someone.

Last edited:
Awesome specs, I own a pair. Great price too, I doubt you’ll find a price like this on eBay.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back