Super deal on Leupold optics offer

schmalts

Just going to throw this out to you guys. How many would be interested in an addition discount for a "group buy" of sorts? Here is my thoughts... If I order a large enough quantity I can get free shipping my office so I can pass that on, and also if you paid by check or M/O you can get another 3% off because I am sick of getting hit with surprise charges from credit card companies for "reward points charges" on rewards cards. That would be something around 13% under what is advertised on my website and with free shipping. This will be for all optics including spotters, rangefinders, scopes, and Binos.
Who's in? PM me with leupold model numbers please, not descriptions of the product (too many variables)
Here is a sample of a price VX3 4.5-14X40mm CDS system Model 120603
Normal retail $749.00
Hypothetical price offer could be say $515.00 and that is with free shipping.

So you may ask "why not just price it at that on your website" Well there is a minimum pricing policy that many manufactures hold as a strict guideline. That is why.

Last edited:

TimeOnTarget

Great deal Schmalts! I hope you get enough interest to make this happen.

I just picked up a bunch of new optiks:) today or I'd be looking over Leupolds site making a list!

1_pointer

Here are a few I'd be interested in:
FX-3 6x42mm w/ LR Duplex
Mark AR MOD 1 3-9x40mm w/ Firedot TMR or Mil dot
VX-2 3-9x40mm CDS w/ Windplex

Would it be possible to put together a group buy for something out of the custom shop? Like say, a 6X42 with M1 and Windplex?

rmyoung1

schmalts, thanks for thinking of us. This is awesome. I'm definitely interested in getting my hands on a VX-2 3-9x40mm, duplex, matte black. Product #110797. Thank you!

Carnage2011

schmalts, I would be interested in a Leupold RX-1200i TBR rangefinder. Thanks for helping out the guys at hunttalk!

schmalts

Please ask by leupold numbers not description. Waaay to many variables. Example is some scopes come in almost identical description but may be 30mm or 1 inch tube. A gold ring spotter may come with or without the kit option. Some scopes come with or without side focus. Rangefinders are with or without camo.
Thanks for the interest. This will happen, already in the works so P M me so there is a recorded conversation to remember prices and models.

Last edited:

rmyoung1

Got my scope today. Thanks, schmalts. That was some great service. I appreciate it.

For those of you who may be interested in picking up a Leupold, I suggest shooting schmalts a PM.

Sitka Banner

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaddman