Summit Leg Pack

Muledeer4me

http://www.summitequipment.com/allproducts.htm

Steve and I both bought one of these pack this year.

When it first came out I thought NO way can this be a good pack.
After having some friends use it and like it we tryed it out.
Steve and I both really like it.
The way the weight fit on your legs and hips feels real stable,its easy to get into without taking the pack off.
We both took our old pack with us in case we didnt like these,but never even took the old ones out.
These are worth a look for day trip's.
Steve has always gone back and forth between a back pack and a fanny pack for hunting,I have always used a fanny pack.
This pack stayed put better and gave more movement.
The only draw back is that it makes you wider in the leg's while walking through brush,but it wasnt bad.
We both like them.

Good report,but I still will wear my pack.I just like wearing the packs.It is a light weight hunter orange fleece pack,can carry lots of stuff ;)

Kraven,Im one of those picky people that have to have comfort,I have tried all type's of pack's,I hate back packs for hunting.
I can use a pack frame for packing out but while hunting its always been a fanny pack.
Steve and I both had custom fanny packs made and we like them ,then we decided to give these leg packs a try.
Steve goes between a back pack and fanny pack and now the leg pack.
I think we just like spending money trying new stuff LOL.
Our son love's it,he get's all the thing's we no longer use.
I just gave him a back pack that was like new.
He keep's telling what a piece of crap my ATV is and how I should buy myself a new one LOL and he is willing to take this one off my hand's.
What a nice kid,always thinking about me

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back