Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Struggling during my quarantine hunt

JustEppic

Hey guys! I have been pretty quiet, I graduated my pain clinic but I was pretty upset that I didn’t get transferred to my PTSD clinic, so I finally pulled myself together, and got everything ready and after making sure I was following protocol *I called Little’s office in the state of Idaho* I headed across the border to unit 8 to see if I could find me a bear.
Mostly I am scouting for my Elk hunt, I have found a few good spots, saw a few velvet bucks, some monster Turkey *what are you feeding these things?* but no bear sign yet. I have been here since Saturday mainly above gold creek, and above Princeton. I am going to head towards Dworshak, and then up to Elk River and check those spots out, unless one of you have a really good spot you might like to share with me. I just want my first bear down, nothing special. Potlach and one of the Lumber mills is closed so you cant get the courtesy tags, so I can only hunt Clearwater and Stinson right now, it limits what i can do right here. I am feeling defeated... again.

Wow the struggle is real over here... I had to BUY internet lol no cell phone past Darby. 😳😂 Thanks for the message bud, I’m gonna send you another response after I talk to my wife. I know where I’m hunting elk now, I found some great spots here, it’s time to focus on getting that bear!!! @Nambaster I’m not sure how to tag people but your a cool dude thanks.

While I sit here on my $$$ WiFi, I’m willing to travel up to pretty much any unit for a bear, so hit me up... I really want my first one. Thanks guys. I have until Sunday to get this done and it’s been raining the whole time I’ve been here.

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back