Strawberry bullets?

grizzly63

I do a little shopping for bullets on GB and don't mind picking up some not quite full boxes of bullets. Today when I checked the mailbox, there was a priority mail box in there with apparently two boxes of bullets inside. It seemed a little funny as the whole box was wrapped in a plastic bag like a ziploc. There was a note on the box from the USP apologizing for my product being damaged during shipment. I noticed the priority box was oil stained pretty bad. Whole darned thing was smelling of strawberries. Like in candy sugar strawberry. Most of the oil was on the priority box and ziploc but some had leaked into the bullet boxes. Pretty strong stuff. Guessing somebodies condensed strawberry flavoring froze or broke open during shipment and stained many things. Had to remove the garbage as it was beginning to stink up the whole house. Don't want anyone thinking I'm getting too sweet. Hope deer like strawberries as I don't think the smell is going away soon.

Bullets for strawberries? I just pick em using my hands at the ole strawberry patch. No need for ammo to enter the equation.
But terrible, dumb dad joke aside, definitely let us know how strong the odor is this fall. Hopefully it fades! AND in all seriousness - you don’t hunt in bear country right?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back