Yeti GOBOX Collection

Stokes basket??

jore07

Anyone have an old fiberglass stokes basket for sale or know where I might get on? Or who I could contact to try? I've talk to a couple spots around Billings with no luck yet. Just hoping someone else out there might have more ideas than myself.

Anyone have an old fiberglass stokes basket for sale or know where I might get on? Or who I could contact to try? I've talk to a couple spots around Billings with no luck yet. Just hoping someone else out there might have more ideas than myself.

I give up. What is it?

I will check with my FD. Any legit reason I can tell them I need it?

You might check with the local search and rescue. They may have an old lying around no longer being used. The local community college may also have some surplus as well.

The only reason I'm looking for one is to maybe turn it into a gear hauler / animal hauler I know a retired fireman who got one and he said it worked really good for dragging his elk out.

I don't know how legit that is really, just an idea I was working on and wanting to give it a try this year. Not by any means a big deal.

Thanks for the help though. Kind of hard to find if you don't know the right people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back