SOLD-Spotting Scope & Rifle for sale

MT_Chad

I have a couple of items I am selling to finance the obsession.

First, my Ruger M77 Mark II "boatpaddle" stainless synthetic rifle in 243 win. Trigger has been tuned to 3.5 lbs by an excellent gunsmith. This was my first rifle and it pains me to sell, but I'm switching everything to left hand rifles and I hate switching between left and right hand rifles, mostly because of the safety location. The rifle has a vortex diamondback hp 3-12 scope on it. Glass is good, no scratches. I am willing to sell the gun without the scope if requested. I will also include all the reloads and extra bullets I have for the rifle. I will reload the remaining components I have on the shelf for the rifle, it will likely include over 60 rounds of ammo. The ammo is 85 gr barnes TSX over Hodgdon Superformance. It shoots 3/4 MOA and will cloverleaf the first two shots from a cold barrel. I would prefer to sell this face to face, but I will ship if buyer arranges shipping. Asking $900 with everything included.
20201123_080250.jpg20201123_080324.jpg20201123_080335.jpg20201123_080350.jpg
Second, Bushnell Elite spotting scope, 15-45x60. I recently upgraded scopes and don't use this one anymore, it is very light and compact for a 60mm scope. Asking $250 TYD.
20201123_081825.jpg20201123_081837.jpg

As usual, these are both for sale locally as well. Thanks guys.

Just curious but how old is that rifle? I recently acquired one in a 7MM rem mag and am very pleased with the weight of it with how it shot. Just have no clue how old a rifle it is. Good luck!

Just curious but how old is that rifle? I recently acquired one in a 7MM rem mag and am very pleased with the weight of it with how it shot. Just have no clue how old a rifle it is. Good luck!
Mine is 25 years old, I bought it when I was 11. Just curious, what did you pay for yours? Is it a boatpaddle stock like mine? These boatpaddle stocks seem to go for big money on gunbroker.

I bought my 7mm RM like that new in 93. Even has the same sling as the one pictured. :cool:

Mine is 25 years old, I bought it when I was 11. Just curious, what did you pay for yours? Is it a boatpaddle stock like mine? These boatpaddle stocks seem to go for big money on gunbroker.
Yes it is the same stock as yours, same sling I think too. I was looking at it yesterday on the mountain and I don’t even know how you’d replace the sling!

It didn’t cost me anything as it belonged to my wife’s brother who passed away 11-12 years ago. Hoping I can honor him and take an elk with it this week.

these rifles are nice shooter's as are all Rugers
i have 2 of them 7 mm and 308
seem to have more recoil than the wood models

I have one in 25-06, first rifle I bought with my own money(sometime in the mid 90’s). I could never sell it, great gun!

I have one in .270, first rifle I bought w my own money too. Earlier this year I put in a timney trigger and swapped out the factory butt pad for limbsaver....sub-MOA and indestructible. Great gun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back