PEAX Equipment

SlotKing's PICS ( and east sider west sides only compitition)

Delw

slotking.jpg

slotking1.jpg

Delw

So that's who slotking is. hmmmmmm. I thought he was older. nice fish there slotking. how big were they? and where were they caught?

What do you mean he's westsides ONLY competition? :D

tHEY WERE CAUGHT AROUND THE 1ST AND THE WERE CAUGHT AT SAGUARO AND THEY WERE CAUGHT ON THE SAME CRANK(JOINTED) It's funny that you say that you thought I was older, I was thinking the same till I saw your pic. Maybe cause they haven't seen any other bass pics for east side. The top was 6.8 and the ones on the bottom were 4.7 and 5.6 and they were killed for my fish fry along with a couple eyes and two other bass around 2 lbs. The big one was set free after the picture but he had about 8 hrs in the live well and was released as you go up the canyon on the right. :cool:

Got Fish I see that we are neighbors maybe we should set up a trip or you can show me some of your spots and I can do the same. I need someone to show me the force. I perfer Saguaro due to I have had excellent luck ( or have not been skunked there) but need to find some other areas or maybe I've already been there. Don't know my partner lives in Tucson so I go by myself a lot and it's hard to take pics by yourself.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Maybe cause they haven't seen any other bass pics for east side. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMAO :D :D
Now even you own are giving it to you :D :D

How is it possible for Del to be a Lesbian?
Hmmmmmmm............AJ, why you always bringing up this same sex thingy about gays
and lesbians? Is this your attempt to come out of the closet or are you
hoping to pick up an unsuspecting fishing partner :rolleyes:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I AM A LESBIAN!!!! AND DARN PROUD OF IT!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I'm still in some hot water for staying out all night with Delw <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAO :D :D :D :D

Da Fags :D

Congrats on the 4 years

Nice fish...Glad to see some new ones...
I think some one is pussy whipped if it's been a couple weeks since the last outing and he is still in trouble.... :D :D :D

Yes but better to be pussy whipped than just plain whipped. He's a young un, and aint been married long. In a few more years she'll be begging him to go fishing and take the kid so she can have some piece and quiet. Hang in there GF you time will come.

J.D.

Hey JD. Easy there about the piece and quiet stuff! LOL! A couple years ago I caught my wife getting herself a piece and let me tell you it wasn't all that quiet! :eek:

It was the best gift she ever gave me! Now I have peace and quiet for real and a great lady who'll go fishing with me any time and even want's a bigger boat!! :D

Man, I sure miss her......not! Damn life is good!!! ;)

John

Slotking,

Let's go, I'm up for it(FISHING ONLY, you elkhumping perv's). I need to wait a while though. I'm still in some hot water for staying out all night with Delw. AND...I need to focus on getting a DAY job REALLY fast now.

Maybe we can go sometime after the 4th of July weekend. what do you think?

PS...I'm on Val Vista & Elliot.

Hey Got Fish anytime! It sounds like u and me are in the same boat with the job thing :eek: I've taken this time to concentrate on household duties :D I get up at 3am leave before she gets up (for fishing) and before she gets home the house is clean-(picked up the fish mags and did the dishes and dinner is made-) Ya of course I get the FU and I need to be more responsible but really I need this timne to clear the brain! Not worried bout work yet, not till july 15th or so but I tell her I'm working on it.....Fishin that is :D :D :D

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back