Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sitka Discount code

Jamen

I was given 5 codes for 40% off from sitka to give out to friends and family. You all are my friends and family. i have 4 left. DM me if youd like one. They need to be used by the 16th. sorry in advance if i shouldnt have posted this but i figured id share the wealth.

Hey me too. I’ve gave 2 away to forum members. So I have 3 available if you give away all 5.

Would absolutely really appreciate one of these. I have a trip to Alaska coming up that I’m seembling gear for. Pm sent

The last individual who posted sharing his codes had his thread locked. Sitka clearly states not to share codes online as part of the pro program. Wouldn’t risk my access to get $50.00 for sharing three codes.

Doesn’t help that Sitka is a sponsor on this site..

The last individual who posted sharing his codes had his thread locked. Sitka clearly states not to share codes online as part of the pro program. Wouldn’t risk my access to get $50.00 for sharing three codes.

Doesn’t help that Sitka is a sponsor on this site..
I feel like there is nothing wrong with this and it doesn’t break the rules of the “gift”. IMG_7754.jpeg

Wouldn’t call random members of a forum friends or family. Only posted to give the OP a heads up so he doesn’t wake up tomorrow and find his account deactivated when someone reports his codes.

“At minimum this is a grey area, at worst it’s breaking pro deal rules compound by it being a site sponsor. Running this up the ladder for clarification. No need to get nasty with each other.
Edit: Codes are not allowed by individual members”.

Just talked to my buddy at Sitka this morning.

“It is a direct violation to our Pro Program and results in the termination of benefits indefinitely”.

Last edited:
Back