Sitka Core Base Layer Bottoms - XXL - $35 shipped

npaden

Okay, I went a little overboard on Camofire and bought something that doesn't fit.

I pretty much knew it didn't fit when I bought it and sure enough, they aren't going to fit.

Pattern is Mountain Mimicry 2.0.

I have a few days that I can still return them, but if anyone actually fits them this is a great deal on these.

$35 shipped anywhere USPS will deliver a priority mail box.

These are regularly priced $79.99 in the 2XL size so this is more than 50% off retail.

I didn't even open the plastic bag they came in, I knew I made a mistake the second I "pulled the trigger" on camofire.

I paid $30.48 including shipping on camofire so I'm just looking to get my money back plus a little help on the shipping cost. I'll have to pay shipping to return them to camofire anyway so this way will work out better for both of us if someone will actually fit these.

Per their sizing chart the 2XL is good for 42"-45" waist sizes. Just a bit to large for me.

Send me a PM or email if you want them. I need to return them by April 1st otherwise.

Thanks, Nathan

Nathan-

You crack me up, you are more addicted to Camofire than I am. I have almost bought stuff as well, "that may not fit right", because of the good deal.

So far I have been able to keep my finger of the trigger, mostly, except for things I need or are an upgrade to what I have.

I'm glad you are all over it, because you make me feel less quilty for the stuff coming to my door! :)

Bump for a great deal on Sitka core bottoms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back