Silver

fowladdict

I'm curious...do any of you invest in this poor man's gold? If so, would you care to share why??

Most guys on this site only invest in the silver that is in their hunting gear to help with scent control.

I buy silver cause I can't afford gold,just for a rainy day fund and i like old coins,I find that graded coins are a better investment,but I have yet to know that for sure cause i haven't tried to sell any,I also just buy guns for an investment.I never like to let any one invest my money for me. but then i don't have alot to invest either,never did and never will!!There fore not much to lose!!

I buy silver and gold, copper, brass and lead, and of course, wood and steel! Silver has done me good, I put all my savings into silver @ $12 an ounce. I bought some gold awhile back just to balance everything out. All of the above are better than money in the bank. Of course im just a nut that lives in Montana, so take it worth a grain of salt.

Some think I wear a tinfoil hat, but I have invested in precious metals just for fear that the paper system is going to collapse some day and I want to be prepared.

Good reason to invest in Silver is twofold. For both its precious metal and industrial use value. Although I'd have a hard time getting on the wagon now with it at $30+/ounce. I think it's record high was $52/ounce in early 80's when a good number of us on here were pretty wet behind the ear...

Nice to know I'm not the only crazy one who doesn't trust the monopoly money we get to play with. :)

I was fortunate to get in on the silver when it was at 16 an ounce early last year.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back