Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Searching for the other side.

I need to get out. Nice find! My question is did any ticks FIND YOU while you were out looking. I have a hate hate relationship with those buggers and ended up sick for a week with one of the strains of tick fevers you can get. It was miserable.

I need to get out. Nice find! My question is did any ticks FIND YOU while you were out looking. I have a hate hate relationship with those buggers and ended up sick for a week with one of the strains of tick fevers you can get. It was miserable.
Oh man! Ticks have been in our lives since mid March. We have had a couple latched on here and there, nothing too serious. They are the worst, not much you can do but carry a lighter in your pocket and check yourself on the regular! 🤷‍♀️

I'm terrible at finding sheds. I practically trip over and probably have it in hand to throw before I realize it's not some branch that jumped in my way! 😂

Awesome not only to find the first though the other, great hunt! Grats!
When my wife and I were dating, we went looking for antlers. She had a look on her face and knew something was up. So I asked, she said “ I don’t even know what a shed looks like, all these sticks look like they could be antlers, like this. Is this an antler?” She bent down and picked up...a spike elk antler haha. It was the dumbest luck I’ve ever seen.

I haven't had that many ticks on me all year. This year is shaping up to be a mild year for ticks. Now if we can have the same for mosquitoes. I will take ticks any day over mosquitoes.

How about the other side to that nice 6 point elk antler?

Last edited:
I haven't had that many ticks on me all year. This year is shaping up to be a mild year for ticks. Now if we can have the same for mosquitoes. I will take ticks any day over mosquitoes.

How about the other side to that nice 6 point elk antler?

Never did find the other side. We went back twice. We didn't find any other antlers in there either. Besides the WMA we are done shed hunting, focusing on bears now.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back