Leupold Banner

Scouting trip

RyGuy

Went out this weekend and did a little camping/scouting with my wife. It was our 2 year anniversary, and it was nice to get away and spend some quality time together. We even saw some antelope.
30E75A6C-47F8-4043-878F-C6A4A58DDE24.jpeg
1C919ABF-26CF-4230-BC01-B97E6CF44E24.jpeg
8275561D-2883-411D-9BA1-C205C10A444B.jpeg
Including the buck that I will be hunting when the season starts. 7AEA6919-7F0F-4BA6-8DBD-3B119ADF68B4.jpeg Hopefully I can find him again in a few months!

FoodIsMemories

I love symmetry, myself!. My BIL talk about this all the time; he really likes that weird chit like that lol if I didn’t have a good look in advance and just kinda stalked a heard, shot for the buck and walked up on that— I’d be upset lmao just a trip, different strokes for different folks.

Regardless, good luck @RyGuy I look forward to watching your season after seeing moms moose and your bull and everything, hope you get him!

jbseamus83

That last buck is incredible. Went out with my son this weekend to the unit he has a deer tag for. This will be his first deer tag. We saw a good number. It's always nice to have an excuse to be out there. Good luck this fall!

RyGuy

I love symmetry, myself!. My BIL talk about this all the time; he really likes that weird chit like that lol if I didn’t have a good look in advance and just kinda stalked a heard, shot for the buck and walked up on that— I’d be upset lmao just a trip, different strokes for different folks.

Regardless, good luck @RyGuy I look forward to watching your season after seeing moms moose and your bull and everything, hope you get him!
I also like symmetry! I usually prefer a typical buck/bull as opposed to a nontypical. In fact, my best mule deer buck is a typical 5x5 that I shot one day after I passed on a nontypical that probably would’ve scored a little better.
But when it comes to antelope, I’m chasing the weird and funky!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackmathew