scope for sale

174in

Hey guys I bought a package 700rem today for a project gun brand new it came with a 4-12x40mm scope on it looks like a bushnell or simmons but dosnt have a name on it.The scope is for sale $40.00.One of the caps on the scope has a blemish.

I will post some pics up today sometime guys I have to take my kid on an easter egg hunt this morning.

Here we go
008.jpg

I'll take it! Send me an email and let me know your name and address so I can write you a check. Will you send it UPS or USPS and will $10 extra be enough to suit you to cover postage? No hurry, as the wife has the checkbook and is on a short trip until Wednesday!

012-1.jpg

Boxed up and ready to go out on monday top gun I will be sending you an email.Just give me another $5.00 for shipping and I will cover the rest.I am going to send it through the post office.

Top, that looks like a Simmons 8 point scope, but I can't remember if it came in a 40 power version.

I recently read an article that stated most of the current crop of package deals have much better quality optics than just a few years ago, so regardless it looks like you got a pretty good deal.

Top, that looks like a Simmons 8 point scope, but I can't remember if it came in a 40 power version.

I recently read an article that stated most of the current crop of package deals have much better quality optics than just a few years ago, so regardless it looks like you got a pretty good deal.

It may be a simmons I dont know for sure it hasnt got a name its not 40 power though just a 40mm objective. Its a 4-12power.SOLD to Top gun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back