Road Trip...for Boots

mrmedora

So my 8 year old and I are headed from ND to the Vikings vs Broncos game in Denver the weekend of Oct 8th. Go Vikes!! Anyway, I'm in the market for new boots and thought it would be an excellent chance to stop along the way and be able to try some on instead of purchasing online, try them on, send back for a different size, style if they don't work out. Any guys from CO have suggestions where to stop along the way? I'm already going to stop at Cabelas to try on their line, but I'd also like to try the Lowa's, Kennetreck, and maybe a couple others.

We'll be headed south from Cheyenne to the Denver/Broomfield area.

Thanks fellas,

Scott

The major stores are in Denver or Denver vacinity if you can tell when you are in a different town when you cross that line you are better than I..... anyway you have options along the way...

1)Cabela's - North side
2)Cabela's - South side
3)Sportman's Warehouse
4)Bass Pro Shop
5)Gander Mountain
6)Sports Authority

Not sure which store has the product line your looking, but hit as many as you can with your time available. I have never been dissapointed!

Sportsman's Warehouse in Loveland,CO just off I-25. Also a Jax Outdoor gear & Dick's Sporting Goods in same general area. That's South of Fort Collins.

Cheyenne has a Sportsman's Warehouse and a Sierra Trading Post outlet. Hit or miss over at Sierra but when they're on, they're really on!

Sportsman's Warehouse in Loveland,CO just off I-25. Also a Jax Outdoor gear & Dick's Sporting Goods in same general area. That's South of Fort Collins.

Jax also in Lafayette (closer to broomfield) Asolo, NorthFace and other boots on their website.

Awesome. Thanks for all the suggestions! Can't wait, it's gonna be a great road trip! Lots of quality time with my oldest.

Scott

I would rather order online and deal with sending back rather than deal with finding a parking place at REI downtown.

Go Broncos!!!!
You ought to swing in and have an elk burger, beer -
Shoot your bow and then go boot Shopping. Sportsmans
Is 12 minutes from my house -
There is a Jax here in ft collins with a
Good selection too.
Cabelas close to Denver

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member