Rios, Hog & Fishing for $500

SJ

I usually don't do much spamming here but these are such good deals I wanted you all to have a chance to see them. These are great hunts at a great price.You aren't gonna find any better for any cheaper.

Due to a cancellation, I have one spot open (to fill a foursome) for a greatly reduced in price, unguided, Rio Grande turkey hunt that will take place on April 6th,7th,& 8th. You arrive on April 5th and hunt the dates stated, lodging will be provided for the nights of April 5th,6th,7th,& 8th (you do your own food). The hunt is 3 full days of hunting & will cost $500 + lic. fee, and includes 4 nights lodging. The hunt also includes fishing, (catch & release only)and 1 hog if the opportunity arises to harvest one, (And there are tons of hogs on this ranch)so the chances of harvesting a hog as a bonus is very high. The hunt takes place on 6000 private acres near Throckmorton TX which is about 1 1/2 hrs N/W of Dallas by auto. With the 100s of Rio Grande turkeys that is on this acreage, 100% success is a definate possibility if you can shoot straight at all!!!! If you harvest a bonus hog this hunt will have a savings of $450 over the regular hunt price and a $200 savings over the regular hunt price even if you don't harvest a bonus hog.
This hunt is for a group of 4. It is also a 3 day, 2 bird, hunt + fishing (catch and release only) with the dates being any 3 day period from April 3rd through the 9th. Lodging is included and like the first hunt, will be in an 18X80 trailer home that is 3 BR, 2 bath with Central AC & Heat, Satellite TV, BBQ. I can't guarantee it but I can probably get a bonus hog thrown in per hunter on this one too. This hunt is $500 per man + lic. fee, which is a savings of $200 per man just for the Rio hunt alone not counting the hog and the fishing.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-03-2004 10:20: Message edited by: SJ ]</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back