remington 280

tndanny

I am looking to buy remington 280 with detach mag, or browning 280 with boss. so send me what u got . thanks Danny

tndanny...welcome to the site...there's a lot of great people on here.
Both are great guns...so you cant go wrong with either...the .280 is a great caliber...so you're on solid ground there. But...fair warning...fore go the BOSS and forget you ever heard of it. They are LOUD (especially for anyone around) the muzzle blast they create and direct around for everyone to share...it's really horrible. A buddy had a 22-250 w/BOSS...it shot great but it was sooooooo loud he traded it off for one without it. Just something to ask around about before you decide for sure.

tndanny,

Probably a stupid question buit why wouldn't you consider a 7 mag? Them thangs are everywhere.

...and +1 on the welcome.

tndanny...welcome to the site...there's a lot of great people on here.
Both are great guns...so you cant go wrong with either...the .280 is a great caliber...so you're on solid ground there. But...fair warning...fore go the BOSS and forget you ever heard of it. They are LOUD (especially for anyone around) the muzzle blast they create and direct around for everyone to share...it's really horrible. A buddy had a 22-250 w/BOSS...it shot great but it was sooooooo loud he traded it off for one without it. Just something to ask around about before you decide for sure.

+1 the BOSS (on a 30-06) is the only gun that has ever made my ears ring after shooting at an animal, friggin rediculously loud.

You can't go wrong with a Browning minus the BOSS, I've got 5 in different calibers and absolutely love them.

I've been looking for a DM Remington, what model does this come with??????

would love to have the remington stainless 280 with 26 inch barrel. the ones i seen have a Dm

no offence i think when remington went to the sps , they lost it. looks cheap just not what i am looking for,

any u guys seen any remington with ported barrels. and dm laying around ?

YOu must be really sensitive to recoil to feel like you need help with a 280. They are pretty mild already. Used to shoot a 700 MR in 280. Nice, lite, easy to carry. Sold it to a guy I work with to buy a new scope.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back