Rem 700 in 222, 222 Mag, or 223.

Addicting

Looking to see if any of you have a safe queen that your interested in parting with. I want to put one in a youth stock to start the kids off on.

Thanks

.223 should be easy. The other two not so much. I know a guy with two .222 700 BDL's. Been after one for years and he won't part. mtmuley

.223 should be easy. The other two not so much. I know a guy with two .222 700 BDL's. Been after one for years and he won't part. mtmuley
For good reason, ive got my uncles 722 in .222 absolute tack driver. Hood luck with your search addicting, I'll keep my eyes out. 22-250 maybe?

For good reason, ive got my uncles 722 in .222 absolute tack driver. Hood luck with your search addicting, I'll keep my eyes out. 22-250 maybe?
I have a 788 in .222. Ugly thing is the most accurate rifle I own. I'll keep my eye out Tony. mtmuley

There is a few on gun broker but I can’t seem to get behind buying on there. I’m partial to a 222, if I found a 223 it would probably get a new barrel. Someone here got me started looking at them around a year ago.

There is a few on gun broker but I can’t seem to get behind buying on there. I’m partial to a 222, if I found a 223 it would probably get a new barrel. Someone here got me started looking at them around a year ago.
Bad experience with gunbroker?

Have tried my best to talk our SIL out of a 700 Sendero 22-250 since I sighted it in for him. Tight florets factory or loaded.

Bad experience with gunbroker?
No, price for what it is. I can get behind what folks are driving prices up to on there. I’m not after a collector one or something special. The used ones you used to be able to find for a decent price may just be the days of old.

No, price for what it is. I can get behind what folks are driving prices up to on there. I’m not after a collector one or something special. The used ones you used to be able to find for a decent price may just be the days of old.
Chance of a Wal Mart ADL near you? mtmuley

While not a 700, a few year years ago Randy was doing a give away for Howa and I won a mini action 222 on here. It is an absolute shooter, only dislike is the detachable magazine and not a drop box. Maybe something to maybe consider though.

While not a 700, a few year years ago Randy was doing a give away for Howa and I won a mini action 222 on here. It is an absolute shooter, only dislike is the detachable magazine and not a drop box. Maybe something to maybe consider though.
I want to go handle one before I commit to one, thanks for the heads up it may be a good option.

I have a 222mag I'm assuming very hard to find ammo if you don't reload

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back