Relapsed western hunter

Stocker

I grew up on a farm and still live on it in SE Nebraska, I guided Whitetail and Turkey hunts on my family property and met a lot of amazing people from around the country. I spent a lot of time in Colorado chasing Elk as a teen and then marriage, kids, and business took over. After watching Fresh Tracks on Amazon , I got re engaged and now I’m back to full force hunting. Gonna head to Idaho for elk, Wyoming for mule deer, and bow hunt pronghorns in Western Nebraska this year.

I’m glad I got back in the game. My wife loves it out west and if I can sell my business we may end up moving to Wyoming in the near future. I don’t know a lot about much, but if any of you are looking to hunt Nebraska I know a fair amount about it and a fair amount of people.

Welcome aboard! Good first post. Any duck hunting on your property?

Welcome aboard! Good first post. Any duck hunting on your property?
We don’t have too many ducks, we jump teal off ponds and creeks. My BIL is the duck hunter and there is some good public spots on the river by me that are hard to access unless you know the right people.;)

Good for you getting back to hunting. Any questions on Colorado my family has been here a long time I’m familiar with damn near every unit in the state. I may PM you about public land whitetail hunting in Nebraska if that’s alright with you?

Good for you getting back to hunting. Any questions on Colorado my family has been here a long time I’m familiar with damn near every unit in the state. I may PM you about public land whitetail hunting in Nebraska if that’s alright with you?

Perfectly fine. If you want to travel to the Far East side of the state I have a great public spot that is hard to get to and I see some nice bucks get taken out of every year.

Perfectly fine. If you want to travel to the Far East side of the state I have a great public spot that is hard to get to and I see some nice bucks get taken out of every year.
Welcome to the forum.
Az. OTC hunts lining up...Deer,Pig,and all small game. :cool:

Welcome back to the game! How long did you sit out?

10 years for Western hunting. I hunt whitetails in the Midwest and upland game birds all over. My last elk hunt was when I was 20 and I turned 30 this past spring.

Back