Caribou Gear

Reintroduction with move to Colorado

awbowhunter

Hi Folks,

Member on here for several years now from Georgia. Moved last year to 8500 feet in Colorado. I'm right in the thick of it NOW! Mule deer, elk, turkey, and bear right in the back yard. I'm up near Bailey and learning the area. Would love to meet some folks for hunting, and shooting. I love archery. I plan to focus on hunting Colorado and Wyoming.

As always I love this forum, really enjoy what Randy does for conservation and the hunting community. Oh one last thing......anybody know where the closest DQ is? I need a dilly bar. :giggle:

Welcome back and yes, you are now in the west. Don't forget about your neighboring states. Plenty of opportunity.

Welcome to CO! Unfortunately for you in Bailey your also right in the thick of every person from Denver getting to the mountains, at least those of us that refuse to go up I70. There is a badass 3D range in Bailey through the American Bowmen Club. As for the DQ its probably in Conifer or Evergreen.

i call clickbait - i thought this was gonna be about wolf reintroduction

welcome to CO!

Welcome, Bailey puts you on the far side of the Denver/285 traffic jams, so you'll be ahead of everybody when heading to the mountains. Lots of fun stuff to do within a couple hours drive of you...

Back