RCC Brass?

antelopedundee

Does anyone have any contact info for a knowledgeable person from the now OOB company RCC, Roberson Cartridge Company? I acquired some cases headstamped .25-06AI cases. IMO AI generally refers to the 40 degree shoulder version. These cases would not chamber in either of my 6.5-06AI rifles. Running it through the FL size die didn't change that. Looks like 35 degree or even 30 degree shoulder. I wonder why they did that.
From L to R.
6.5-06 RCC case 6.5-06AI.

29DmdRz.jpg

Does anyone have any contact info for a knowledgeable person from the now OOB company RCC, Roberson Cartridge Company? I acquired some cases headstamped .25-06AI cases. IMO AI generally refers to the 40 degree shoulder version. These cases would not chamber in either of my 6.5-06AI rifles. Running it through the FL size die didn't change that. Looks like 35 degree or even 30 degree shoulder. I wonder why they did that.
From L to R.
6.5-06 RCC case 6.5-06AI.

29DmdRz.jpg
Ain’t it turned brass? Could need a good annealing before sizing because that’s some hard stuff

Ain’t it turned brass? Could need a good annealing before sizing because that’s some hard stuff
I believe it is turned, but one shouldn't need to size it, IMO. It doesn't seem to be close to what it's supposed to be. I doubt that it would chamber in any .25-06AI rifle.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back