Random stuff

Cheesehead

Cleaning house. OBO on everything…

1) Garmin 64ST - unused. MSRP $350. Selling $225 shipped. Includes free DVD of The Punisher featuring John Travolta.

2) Mystery Ranch Subalpine Pintler w/Medium belt. Taken on couple training hikes. MSRP $475. Selling $340 shipped…$320 if you’re a new hunter or for a kid (honor system). Hike to the sounds of the included CD The Very Best of Benny Goodman …

3) ASAT First Lite Vapor Stormlight Medium. Worn couple times, Like new. MSRP $250. Selling $170 shipped. Includes Illuminate CD by David Crowder…can’t miss sounds of 2003.

4) Montana Decoy antelope buck. Used once, like new. MSRP $90. Selling $50 shipped. Includes U2 mixtape circa February 2008.

Will post more stuff tomorrow…

Last edited:
How much for The Punisher DVD alone? Damn fine acting there! Love me some Frank Castle bad a$$ can't be killed action.

Ohhhh Benny Goodman! It don't get much better than working out on the rowing machine listing to "Stealen Apples" or the one that really gets me going "Bugle CALL Rag". Before any of you offer high dollars for it that song ain't got nothing to do with a rag horn bull screaming his head off!
Would you possibly take a Gordon Lightfoot 8 track in trade? I maybe willing to part with my "Freedom Rock" CD from the early 90's.
I am good on the other stuff...

1) Garmin 64ST - unused. MSRP $350. Selling $225 shipped. Includes free DVD of The Punisher featuring John Travolta.

2) Mystery Ranch Subalpine Pintler w/Medium belt. Taken on couple training hikes. MSRP $475. Selling $340 shipped…$320 if you’re a new hunter or for a kid (honor system). Hike to the sounds of the included CD The Very Best of Benny Goodman …

3) ASAT First Lite Vapor Stormlight Medium. Worn couple times, Like new. MSRP $250. Selling $170 shipped. Includes Illuminate CD by David Crowder…can’t miss sounds of 2003.

4) Montana Decoy antelope buck. Used once, like new. MSRP $90. Selling $50 shipped. Includes U2 mixtape circa February 2008.

The the decoy come with a stand and case?

More tomorrow boyz
Antelope is SPF
the Punisher DVD on its own is $225 but comes with a free Garmin 64. JK…if you really want it pm me and I’ll send it to you @Redman. Gordon Lightfoot is tempting…let me give it a think

Coming up…Remington 788 in 243, Browning Gold, Mathews LX, Black Widow recurve, Benelli Nova, Danner Boots, Tascos for basically free, early 2000s CDs from the vault…possibly a Love Actually DVD that brought me a lotta luck every Christmas with the fairer sex if youse hooligans are worthy … chicks dig it

You bringing out the good shit next or what?