Quik Spin vanes

Bullshot

Looking for NAP Quik Spin vanes. These were sold a bunch of years ago, maybe even 15-20 years ago. they were 4”, grooved on one side, and had a black “kicker” molded on the back of one side which was said to enhance their spin. I am looking to re-fletch the individual missing or torn vanes on some of my batches of old arrows.

Looking for NAP Quik Spin vanes. These were sold a bunch of years ago, maybe even 15-20 years ago. they were 4”, grooved on one side, and had a black “kicker” molded on the back of one side which was said to enhance their spin. I am looking to re-fletch the individual missing or torn vanes on some of my batches of old arrows.
I will look in my assortment. I know at one time I had a bunch from when I had my archery shop.

16587135888346048976222320222098.jpg
Looks like 2.5is all I have.

How many are you looking for? I have a few is all. I used to use them quite a bit but switch to feathers.

Looks like I only have 6 in yellow and 4 in white. Couldn't do much with that probably.

Back