Question from elk talk live on 2/19

justinch

Randy mentioned something about Primos and other brands using similar designs in their elk calls (can't remember exactly how he put it).

Anyways, I seem to get the best sounds out of the imperial diaphragm from Primos. It's a red, double reed with a v cut. Just curious if there is a rocky mountain diaphragm this is the same as? I suppose I could just buy more of the Primos imperial, but I'm curious.

Thanks if anyone knows.

Rocky was a great guy. The new owner however is horrible. Stay away from all RMHC branded calls. He has several pending litigations for stolen trademark infringement pending currently.
So are you just digging back through old threads mentioning RMHC and starting shit or what?

Douche move if you ask me. Reason #1 why I’ll never buy anything from your company, veteran owned or not.

I'm just curious how many other people have been affected by RMHC. He has a pending Petition to Cancel my trademark right now. Im sure thre are others out there with horror stories. He also claims to have invented my product which is a load of garbage.
Whatever. His bad behavior doesn’t excuse your own.

Good luck with your pending court case, but your attempt to try it in the court of public opinion here is a douche move.

I think it's within my right to warn others to stay clear of this scam artist and trademark infringer.

Last edited:
Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back