#publiclandshateyou

Irrelevant

I started following. The "hating" goes a little too far, but I like this trend better than the other direction.

Idjits!Take a photo off social media and post it as hate, but never been there... 🔥

Guess they would be wildlife shaming me.....

Or do they only shame public lands users?
+1
AA.jpg

Guess they would be wildlife shaming me.....

Or do they only shame public lands users?

I have a Roadrunner that follows me around doing my chores until I duck in the005.jpg
house and cut him a few strips of meat.Am I a bad person for it?🔥

What a boujèè road runner. Mine just eats the quail eggs in the yard. Lots of extra steps for yours.
He chases the baby Quail,and eats sparrows especially if I shoot them with my pellet gun.002.jpg
He is kinda' lazy that way.But his favorite is the Managers Specials I get in the meat dept.
Of course steak is his favorite... 🔥

My wife showed me that page on her Instagram earlier this year... I get what hes saying but there's better ways to go around it.

Edited.
Nevermind. Image not uploading right.
Bad joke anyway.

I get the point of the page but they go a little far. Like berating people for hiking off trail. Or having a cold one at a hot spring.

"Steve" the dude behind the IG account with a rebuttal for those saying here's going too far.

This site and one other hunting forum are the extent of my social media. I've never understood the whole "look at me" thing about social media.
I got off of social media besides hunting forums. It’s too much drama and grown men acting like teenage girls.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back