Caribou Gear

Public land nemesis

Hilljackoutlaw

@Hilljackoutlaw we are all desperately waiting for an update...
Hunted the last few days pretty hard. Usually have good luck as the deer start hitting food sources the last few days of the season. Not this year tho. Just sitting in the cold. Something changed this year with the patterns of the deer in late season. I saw nothing and the cameras have captured nothing. Never seen it like this in the area. As far as chief goes I think the saga might have come to an end as there has been no sign of him. Still hope he shows up on some cameras at the food sources but I'm not holding my breath. Pretty bummed out that he might be gone.

seeth07

As far as chief goes I think the saga might have come to an end as there has been no sign of him. Still hope he shows up on some cameras at the food sources but I'm not holding my breath. Pretty bummed out that he might be gone.
If that is the case, you certainly can't complain about the saga that has played out with him!

TheTone

Hunted the last few days pretty hard. Usually have good luck as the deer start hitting food sources the last few days of the season. Not this year tho. Just sitting in the cold. Something changed this year with the patterns of the deer in late season. I saw nothing and the cameras have captured nothing. Never seen it like this in the area. As far as chief goes I think the saga might have come to an end as there has been no sign of him. Still hope he shows up on some cameras at the food sources but I'm not holding my breath. Pretty bummed out that he might be gone.
I saw some replicas on Instagram, is one set yours?

Hem

You are asking our opinion?
If you have to ask, then nope.
Not trying to be a jerk...who knows this deer better than you?
I'm still plugging for you by the way.
Its a true hog whitetail story.
I am envious on all regards.

YoungGun

I have no idea how I've missed this over the years. What a read, and what a deer! I'm not really a whitetail guy, but with each page of the thread, you had me drooling and scrolling faster and faster hoping to see you with Chief! That last deer you posted has some good looking, tall brows, but it's hard to say. Just think of all the good genetics Chief has passed along since this thread began.
Hoping you find another of his sheds this winter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coker737