Primers

DougStickney

Has anybody seen CCI large rifle or magnum primers in stock since 2019? I have enough for several years but would certainly like to pick up some more.

DougStickney

Easy guys but I’ve talked to my local sporting good store and they haven’t had an order come in since 2019. Somethings got to give I’m certainly not hoarding. I don’t shoot that much. I have less than 500 of each of them. Likely less than you both have.

Beignet

Easy guys but I’ve talked to my local sporting good store and they haven’t had an order come in since 2019. Somethings got to give I’m certainly not hoarding. I don’t shoot that much. I have less than 500 of each of them. Likely less than you both have.
I've got zero and was hoping your post was going to read "Have more than I need, come pick some up in Western MT!" hahaha

Fullquiver

Yeah that's not hoarding. I have probably 5k of the 250s and 10k of the 200s... Long story how I ended up with them. I paid less than $10 per/k

Beignet

Yeah that's not hoarding. I have probably 5k of the 250s and 10k of the 200s... Long story how I ended up with them. I paid less than $10 per/k
Sounds like they're probaby taking up a lot of space. You need me to come pick some up in Western MT?

rwc101

Bought 1k Winchester magnum primers just before COVID. I'm pretty good as well. Opened my second to last can of H4350 recently though.

Sheltowee

Feel like I stumbled on some CCI LRPs at a Bass Pro about a year ago but otherwise nada. I’m down to one sleeve of LRMPs if anyone has any leads on those in any brand.

slatebuilder

Twice a month 3 of us in my house shoot 40 shot rifle silhouette matches, high power and cowboy lever action. Including sighting in at each event, that’s 300 primers a month. Not include hunting ammo or working on new loads etc. I buy primers when I can.

Farmerj

I got a notification Brownells has primers in today. Some are limit two

brockel

Seen them a few times. Has some in my cart just the other day htoo and decided I didn’t need them that bad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackmathew