Preference points are worthless if you don't use them - WY Trip Recap

Dawson

Fun looking trip, I’m getting close to burning my antelope points too!

Kentucky Jack

As someone who is still planning on my first antelope hunt and acquiring points for Wyoming I really enjoyed reading this! Can't wait til I have enough points chase these amazing animals! Thanks for the read amazing photography! And congratulations!

charliebravo77

Thanks all, glad you enjoyed the story and photos. I've been trying to really nail documenting hunts over the years and it's always a struggle of carrying lenses and tripods and camera bodies while trying to fill a tag at the same time. Only brought my small travel camera with a fixed lens (Fuji X100V) on this trip to save weight/space and it worked out pretty well. Definitely a few times I wished I had my 70-200/2.8 or 150-600mm but overall managed to grab the shots that I wanted to.

huntin' lunatic

Man loved the story and congrats on the tags being filled on first day. The best trophy pic is of that meat in the freezer. I put in for pronghorn tags in 4 states and drew none.

Kiwi

Not sure how I missed this report! Great photos and write up. I am hoping to hunt pronghorn 2023 in Wy and looking at a simlair area (I will be applying in the special draw with 7 points). Great idea to get the heads wrapped at walmart! Didn't know you could do that, will help me get my head back to New Zealand - assuming I connect of course. Congrats on your hunt!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22swiftmg