Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Possible scammer

Redmt

I was contacted by pm but a guy here with 14 posts to buy a Ruger stainless Hawkeye. He sends 5 pictures as requested to my email of an Alaskan Scout rifle. I said that's not a Hawkeye. He replies that his rifle is the one with the laminated stock.
The guy doesn't know what he's selling and sends the wrong pictures. The rifle appears in new condition at right around 1/2 price.

Ya, probably a scammer.

Good trick is to have them send you a picture with that days date and your HT screen name written on a piece of paper with the item.

That way you at least know they actually have what they say they do. Otherwise you can just pull something off Google.

I’d be willing to bet if you drag their photo into Google and search it, you’ll find where it actually comes from.

I got an email from a guy who said he represented Hunt Talk and that I had won a free subscription. I had to respond in 5 days....Pretty sure it was one kind of scam.

I got an email from a guy who said he represented Hunt Talk and that I had won a free subscription. I had to respond in 5 days....Pretty sure it was one kind of scam.
Wow! I got a free subscription also except mine was a lifetime subscription unless I did something dumb. I'm being very careful now.

Wow! I got a free subscription also except mine was a lifetime subscription unless I did something dumb. I'm being very careful now.

WOW, you guys are lucky !! My subscription was only $100 a month. I had to send cash to some prince in Saudi Arabia, but haven't heard back yet. I sure hope it gets approved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back