Caribou Gear

Pointer Sport Tek O/U

G. McAlister

Can anyone confirm if the new Pointer Sport Tek O/U has extractors or ejectors? I have a buddy looking for an inexpensive clays gun that will last a while.

Inexpensive clays gun? Say no more, Stoeger Condor. They make different models at this point (to include a clays model if memory serves), but I’ve had the plain Jane Condor field model for 8 years or so now. Put thousands of rounds through it between clays and hunting doves, ducks, pheasants, geese. Extractors on mine, which is nice for not having to pick hulls up at the end of the day.

Inexpensive clays gun? Say no more, Stoeger Condor. They make different models at this point (to include a clays model if memory serves), but I’ve had the plain Jane Condor field model for 8 years or so now. Put thousands of rounds through it between clays and hunting doves, ducks, pheasants, geese. Extractors on mine, which is nice for not having to pick hulls up at the end of the day.
Cool. I was looking for a value-priced O/U.

There is a clays place close to me and I was thinking about trying it out. I only shot some thrown clays once and it was pretty fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back