Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Pics of Elkchsr and Elkhunter

Amberjack

I knew that these boys were up to no good to start with

elkboys.jpg

http://www.momentoffame.com/snapshot.html?id=14889

Bill!!!
How did they get that pic of you and I as tykes????? I call fowl...This must have been why they have been taking what seems like weeks to do any combacks..they have went to great expence to have PI's looking into our personall lives......LOL!!!That one was very good....You should have saved the punkin for when some thing truly gross came floating by...All well that wad was shot into space....LOL!!! :D :D :D
C'mon boy's I see AJ has started a half hearted attack..Let's see what you guy's really have...Maybe a couple more weeks we can start seeing things that are truely worthy....The little kid one is very close though I will admit to that....Very good find.... :D :D :D

Amberjack I liked that pic so much I hosted it and add'd it to your top post...

The elkboys LMAO

Delw

Looking at the pic...I would have been the shorter one in the front..Bill is way taller than I..... :D

Well it is about time Spunkyjack. That one was good. BTW, how hard was it to find the elk boys picture? Guess AJ is the only one man enough to fight back :D

Good post Bill!!!!
Come on fella's is that all you have..All well....I guess we are down here in a battle of whits and are doing battle with unarmed citizens...LMAO!!!!! :D :D :D

Kinda like one good fart and then they were all done....
:D
I sure hope there is more to this group than a few pics and 2 funny pics....and some half harted comebacks....
One could only hope....
:D :D :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back