Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Picked Up the .257 Wby Mag Today

Haven’t you heard those Remington’s don’t shoot? You should probably just send that this way and cut your losses!

Those McMillans sure do look nice, we’ll need verification once you get some range time! Hammers?

Haven’t you heard those Remington’s don’t shoot? You should probably just send that this way and cut your losses!

Those McMillans sure do look nice, we’ll need verification once you get some range time! Hammers?
Yes, have some hunters, shock, and absolutes to tinker. Bought a box of 100g ttsx Wby Factory from the Smith also. I may not order a dial for this one.

I’m picking mine up this week too. Decided it needed a stock upgrade and the smith just finished bedding it.

You’ll love that caliber. It’s expensive to shoot but those little bullets hit stuff like their struck by lightening.
Have had it for 5-6 years, maybe longer. Love the rifle and the cal. The McMillan is new, thus the action bed. I'm starting over on the load. It shoots 92g hammer hunters very well but think I can push em faster.

Have had it for 5-6 years, maybe longer. Love the rifle and the cal. The McMillan is new, thus the action bed. I'm starting over on the load. It shoots 92g hammer hunters very well but think I can push em faster.
Those poor TX whitetails… at least they’ll never know what hit them

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back