Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Patiently waiting...

okie archer

Should know results on several applications in next week or so.
Kansas archery deer
Iowa archery deer
Oklahoma elk and pronghorn
Maine moose
( don't know why I have any hopes in Maine)
Arizona sheep and deer later. Ha, fat chance.

Looks like a chance Wyoming and Oklahoma results will be up the same day. Also waiting on South Dakota to do their draw. Always excited for Wyoming draw as that state's been good to me, should have a good chance at a type 1 antelope tag this year. Oklahoma feels like a gut punch most years as I watch my dream to hunt elk in the Wichita mountains pushed back another year. Only applied for longshots in South Dakota sense my Wyoming tags will probably take up most of my time.

Awaiting for Wyoming deer and antelope results, but with the tag reduction and the drought, I won't be upset if we don't get drawn. Backup plan? I got a couple...

Should be a great week , Montana b draw , Montana, the state where even a loser is a winner , tags for everyone . Lol

Should be a great week , Montana b draw , Montana, the state where even a loser is a winner , tags for everyone . Lol
I'm guessing there will be quite a few people that will receive a paper NR B tag in the mail before they receive their NR deer/elk/ big game combo refund.

I hope Thursday is a great day for everyone that applied to the Wyoming draw. Resident and non-resident alike!! It's amazing to me how much draw result day feels like Christmas day when we were children🤣🤣

I hope Thursday is a great day for everyone that applied to the Wyoming draw. Resident and non-resident alike!! It's amazing to me how much draw result day feels like Christmas day when we were children🤣🤣
Yes just like Christmas. Have a big list of expensive toys and get socks & underwear.

Really, really hoping my son gets lucky and draws a WY antelope and/or Gen season deer tag. 3 points for both, antelope unit took <2 points last year but we've tempered our expectations knowing that point creep and tag reductions will really lessen the odds of drawing. Maybe at least draw a 2nd or 3rd choice with any luck. Just want to hunt WY for the first time (and eat some great steaks, lol)! Good luck all!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back