Caribou Gear Tarp

Parker 20 gauge SxS

Solduc

Parker 20 gauge 28 inch barrels DelGrego restoration in the 80's.
Small crack in buttstock. Very good condition for a gun made in 1920. Too nice to stay in the safe.
$2200
.jd

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 422
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 427
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 435
Ooohh Man I got to stop looking at these threads. Nice looking SXS. I am sure it would be a joy to point and shoot.

Very nice shooter Parker. I haven't used this since my wirehair died close to 20 years ago. Stuck in the safe since then. Never have sold any of my guns, but... Old age, medical issues, etc.. This shotgun needs to go to someone who'll appreciate and hunt this gun.
Thanks
.jd

Nice looking gun. Just think of how much your hunting dog would appreciate this?

What does that Parker weigh?

Slightly over 6 pounds.
I've got some regret putting this on the market. My wife is threatening to get a DD puppy just to get me out of the easy chair.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 335
Slightly over 6 pounds.
I've got some regret putting this on the market. My wife is threatening to get a DD puppy just to get me out of the easy chair.
Jeepers. That makes it even sweeter. Is there a drooling icon? ;)

Keep the shotgun for following the DD! My pard's two are hell on birds. And cats...

Even the scale used to weigh the Parker is "old school", made in Conn., United States Quality.:) It would be a sin to weight it on some high tech digital device. My wife looked over my shoulder and said, "Hey how much does he want for the scale".

Last edited:
Even the scale used to weigh the Parker is "old school", made in Conn., United States Quality.:) It would be a sin to weight it on some high tech digital device. My wife looked over my shoulder and said, "Hey how much does he want for the scale".

Buy it as a package deal. Rudy would love you. Forever.

Actually the old scale, and everything in the house, and the house is for sale. We're downsizing and moving to the Ruby Valley. Need be closer to kids, grandkids, and rest of the family.
Cedar house on 5+ acres, Sol Duc river front, steelhead fishing out the front door.

Buy it as a package deal. Rudy would love you. Forever.
My dog might love me forever, but my daughter wouldn't, as she would have to spend her first year at University without textbooks. It is a beautiful gun and I must admit the thought did cross my mind.;)

I am headed to Az next week to hunt quail with a buddy that collects Parkers and others. He also hunts with them and offered to let me use one. I declined, as I don't want to mess them up! I sent him this ad, but he must not want any more.

Nice shotgun.

Thanks for the encouragement.
Nice pics of your Parker and birds.
I may have a few more years trailing a bird dog ahead of me, yet.
We have a small place in Sheridan. Always thought we wanted to be closer to the kids in Dillon, but after our last stay, we realize that Dillon may be too much city for us.
when we we younger we hunted grouse in the Gravellys and hillsides above Hebgen lake.
gun is still for sale, but.... maybe no regrets if I have to hang on to it another season.
thanks
.jd

Back