Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Optics sale! Vortex and Nikon Spotters, Binos, and riflescope

BlakeA

For sale price includes shipping. PayPal only. Please pm me for pictures if interested.

1) Nikon Prostaff 5 black 16-48x60mm straight spotting scope. It does not have eyecup cover or body cover. Glass is in great condition and body has normal wear and tear. $150.00

2) Nikon Prostaff straight spotting scope realtree camo edition 20-60x82mm with body cover and eyecup cover. Great condition. $200.00

3.) Vortex Viper HD 10x42 Binoculars with original box, paperwork, eyecovers, and vortex case. Great condition other than a few scratches on the metal hooks that you connect a bino harness strap. $375.00

4.) Vortex Viper HS-T 4-16x44 VMR-1 MOA rifle scope with Night Force 30mm picatinny style scope rings. Includes Vortex defender flipup covers, sunshade, original box and paperwork. Great condition. $525.00.

Deleted original comment, issues should have been addressed personally first. Not within the public forum.

Last edited:
Gotta say thats BS. BEEN WAITING SINCE FRIDAY for pics you agreed to send. Sent two messages with an offer without a response. And now they're conveniently sold. Poor business/courtisy practices.

Relax sport. Ever think someone messaged him first, possibly with a better offer or agreed to a bundle deal?

Gotta say thats BS. BEEN WAITING SINCE FRIDAY for pics you agreed to send. Sent two messages with an offer without a response. And now they're conveniently sold. Poor business/courtisy practices.

Woody, I'm not one to put PM info out on the open thread but I responded back to you asking for an email. Before I heard back from you I had another inquiry in which he exchanged his email and sent money to my PayPal which I received BEFORE I had even received your email address. Hopefully you stick around HuntTalk and contribute positively rather than question peoples ethics whom you know nothing about. Good luck to you in 2017.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back