Opening day sask elk

Sask hunter

When I grow up I want my hunting seasons to be just like yours! Congrats! What's next, waterfowl?
Yes back to geese. October 1 muzzle loader whitetail opens so I’ll do a bit of that and if needed rifle whitetail opens in November and that’s when I get real serious. OTC moose opens October 15-19 so I’ll take my dad out for that. Have a couple mulie doe tags I have no plans on filling unless I find someone who wants the meat

EKYHunter

Congrats @Sask hunter! That’s one beautiful bull for sure. Sounds like you’re going to have your hands full with all the hunting seasons coming up. Nice problem to have sir!!!

Sask hunter

Great job! Going on a my first moose hunt with my brother who has the tag and I'm hoping it ends with the quad being that close to the kill.
Chainsaw and a big powerful quad with some good clearance anything is possible. Good luck!

Gellar

Yes back to geese. October 1 muzzle loader whitetail opens so I’ll do a bit of that and if needed rifle whitetail opens in November and that’s when I get real serious. OTC moose opens October 15-19 so I’ll take my dad out for that. Have a couple mulie doe tags I have no plans on filling unless I find someone who wants the meat
WAIT!! I don’t see any hot towel elk hunt with @EYJONAS! in there.

AMK Sportsman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonbrown456