Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

On year ago tomorrow.....

I’m dying for the Utah draw to happen. Hoping to hunt early season general buck with my brother in law. Will be his first hunt. Just need the tags first.

I'm curious to see if any other members have movement on CC's also.
I usually end up with a general deer tag in SE UT as my super back up since I'm earning deer points in CO. Its a "full camp" down there during season weekends, but weekdays are ok.
Good luck to those with real points in UT this year
I haven't seen a CC hit yet

I’ve been wondering if I would need to transfer money over the next 48hrs. I just raised the daily limit on my debit card. Would Utah notify me if they tried to charge my card and it was declined?

I was waiting for this thread. 7 long shots for me, but still anxiously waiting...

This year is a busy one for me so I just swung for the fences... I'm not going to draw anything... but if I do... it's gonna be awesome.

This year is a busy one for me so I just swung for the fences... I'm not going to draw anything... but if I do... it's gonna be awesome.

Same here. I almost just put in for points, but because Utah is almost once in a lifetime for most species there, I decided that it was only wise to go ahead and take my chances of getting drawn. After drawing deer and elk in NM I was initially hoping that I wouldn’t draw in Utah...Don’t tell my wife, but I’ve shifted back to hoping I draw! On the upside, it’s only possible to draw one tag there.

Waiting for the results on this. It’s the last tag to draw that might have an effect on my Colorado elk hunt plan. Not expecting anything but it sure would be nice.

Does it look like we’re gonna have to wait another week?

A guy on Rokslide posted that he got his card hit today for Deer. His post includes a CC hit and looks pretty legit.
I have not seen a charge on my cards, but I most likely wasn't going to draw anyway.
I guess ya'll better check and see...

Back