Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Old and accurate Husqvarna Mauser

T Bone

This pretty little Husqvarna Mauser sat on the local gun store rack for months.

It seems the older walnut and blued steel have fallen to the wayside to make room for poly-plastic tacticalized sniper ninja rifles.

The rifle's lines were attractive, but the chambering of .243 Win pushed me away.

The price continued to drop, and once I picked it up, it was over. The ergonomics are perfect for me. This thing is a lightweight wand!

My thought was to rebore it to a .358, but I decided to try it out first.

I scrounged together .243 win brass, dies, and bullets, and mounted a Leupold 3-9x40.

Those. Swedes. build. accurate. rifles.

It's not going to be rebored.....

It shoots with the best of what I have.

Attachments

• IMG_0978a.JPG
    IMG_0978a.JPG
    264.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0979a.JPG
    IMG_0979a.JPG
    221.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0980a.JPG
    IMG_0980a.JPG
    288.1 KB · Views: 67
  • .243groupa.jpg
    .243groupa.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 74
Awesome find. I have an old Husqvarna in .270 that was given to me when My grandfather passed away it has a stock that my great grandpa built for it and I absolutely love that gun and is pretty light for what it is. Hope you have fun with it!

When I saw this post, I thought Tbone is dumping another rifle, as I read on, I was getting excited to see the selling price, only to be let down...

The hunt for a 243 continue. haha

I can’t believe something that looks that good sat long enough for the price to drop, sweet looking little rifle

That is a sweet find, love the stock on that one. I need to workup loads for my .243 shortly. Some of the 80 gr Hammer's will be fun.

ONLY thing that would have made it better if it was chambered in 6mm Remington. I have a buddy who has a Husqvarna in 6mm Remington. He likes to flaunt that in my face the bugger!

If anyone needs a Husqvarna in similar condition chambered in .270 Win, the store has one. Shoot me a message.

This pretty little Husqvarna Mauser sat on the local gun store rack for months.

It seems the older walnut and blued steel have fallen to the wayside to make room for poly-plastic tacticalized sniper ninja rifles.

The rifle's lines were attractive, but the chambering of .243 Win pushed me away.

The price continued to drop, and once I picked it up, it was over. The ergonomics are perfect for me. This thing is a lightweight wand!

My thought was to rebore it to a .358, but I decided to try it out first.

I scrounged together .243 win brass, dies, and bullets, and mounted a Leupold 3-9x40.

Those. Swedes. build. accurate. rifles.

It's not going to be rebored.....

It shoots with the best of what I have.
“Husky’s” are fantastic and work horse rifles... Whenever my buddy was going to be in the thick of it in white tail season he always reached for his husky.. Very Accurate.

When I saw this post, I thought Tbone is dumping another rifle, as I read on, I was getting excited to see the selling price, only to be let down...

The hunt for a 243 continue. haha
I know where there is a Husky 240 Gibbs that needs a stock. Work was done by Gibbs himself.

I have an 06 and a 7 mag in a husky. Shoots fantastic, light, and very little kick. I think I paid $100 for the 7 and have killed 20 elk or so with it.

Beautiful gun with some “character”. I’m a sucker for a schnable forend

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back