NV Results

I got an archery 071E antlered archery deer, the daughter got a 061 youth deer, the wife drew 061E rifle cow elk, 061E antlered rifle deer, and a 101 antelope any weapon!
We will be busy this fall

My sister and cousin drew bull tags in your area from last year elk hunter! My wife, cousin, and uncle all drew the same buck antelope tag. Brother in law and sister in law drew decent rifle deer tags. My dad drew a depredation elk tag. Nothing for me....

Was expecting to draw a deer or antelope when looking at last years odds, so when I looked and saw I was successful, I was shocked when I moved to the right and saw it was for elk. Hunting the northeast corner on the early rifle hunt. :D

Anybody have any suggestons?

Last edited:
My wife and I drew 043 early rifle tags. My dad got nada, his g/f 041 antelope doe, 131 cow elk, and my buddy got the luck tag, 2 points he had this year and drew a 072 late bull elk rifle hunt. Should have a great year. Will be starting the research for the hunts and if anyone has any questions or needs any info for a Nevada or x-12 California deer hunt let me know. I will help out where I can.

Guess I'll have to go for an area 10 early archery on the 2nd draw. Won't ever do a party hunt with my brother again now that he's a nonresident.

Youngest son drew a 203 youth tag. Oldest boy and me struck out. Will accompany friends that drew, and maybe score a left over archery deer tag.

Hope it's a good Chukar year.

Congrats guys! I was shocked to not draw antelope yet again...

dainer - I'll help out however I can but I think you know the area better than I do ;)

jabber - hope weather moves the elk into that area :)

Scott - that tag should be fun!

Kirby - you are bound to draw!

I drew a 194-196 deer tag and 072-074 muzzleloader bull elk tag. I must have prayed extra hard this year. These are possibly two of the best tags you can draw in Nevada. I really hope I don't screw this up!!

I drew a 194-196 deer tag and 072-074 muzzleloader bull elk tag. I must have prayed extra hard this year. These are possibly two of the best tags you can draw in Nevada. I really hope I don't screw this up!!

Man, you must be into the clean livin' to score on those tags. Best of luck.

My buddy in Wyoming drew an archery bull tag good for units 62, 64, and 66-68 from 8/25-9/16. That's up in the Elko area north to the Idaho border and I'll be tagging along to help him, as well as on another 2b NM mulie rifle tag he drew for 11/2-11/6. Along with the hunts we have planned in Wyoming, it's going to be an awful busy, but fun Fall again!

Back